￼** Please Refer to Terms & Conditions for full details
How Far Ahead Do I Need to Book A Towncar?
- Towncars care hire services can only be pre-booked at this stage. While 2 hours notice is generally required, if a Towncar is near the passenger, we will get it to pick you up.
- For travel in peak periods we recommend you book up to a week in advance.
- Ideally Towncars bookings are made when you book your flight or cruise transfer.
- We recommend you give as much notice as possible if you have to change your plans.
- No refund will be made after the vehicle has been dispatched from base. We must receive notice for cancellations. A non- negotiable cancellation fee applicable to the requested service will apply for all cancellations.
- Any cancellation by the passenger less than 2 hour from the booked dispatch time will incur the full fare. Any cancellation by the passenger within 2 to 3 hours notice from booked dispatch time, will incur the minimum fare, applicable in the State which is $61 in NSW and $66 in VIC (please consult Call Centre to other states fares and cancellation notice).
- Towncars reserves the right to charge cancellation fees to the nominated credit card supplied.
- Waiting time is also charged after 15 minutes & will be calculated from the scheduled pick-up time.
- Flight delays or weather problems will be monitored by Towncars. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Towncars if they change to an alternate flight or wish to cancel their pick-up. The full-fare will be charged for a passenger not showing up.
Your Towncars Executive Driver
- Your Towncars executive driver will text your mobile 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time. Please turn on your mobile phone as soon as the seat belt sign is turned off aboard the aircraft. You will receive the name of your accredited driver and Hire Car number plate.
What does my All-Inclusive Fixed-Price include?
- Towncars has a pre-booked, fixed price structure based on kilometres travelled. There are no extra fees to pay in the car. Tolls have been calculated as part of the distance to be travelled. GST is included as well as parking fees. Special events attract a loading due to street closures and traffic congestion (Please phone 1300 869 627 or (02) 8874 5000 for Special Event pricing). Public Holidays attract a 30% loading.
Luggage Trailers and Child-Seats
- A child-seat costs $10. $5 is charged for any additional seat.
- A luggage trailer costs $20.
Opening an Account
- Frequent Towncars travellers who spend more than $500 per month can open a Towncars account by providing credit card details. A fortnightly invoice will be issued with an itemised account.
- Corporate travel, volume-based savings. Group travel management.
Corporate Travel – Pricing Packages
- Towncars offers its contracted corporate travellers discounted rates based on volume.
- Packages from $300 for wedding cars, please contact our Call Centre to get a quote. Tailored packages, personalised service. Getaway Car quotes available.
Special Events Pricing
- Chauffeured driven cars prices will vary for different venues and their drop-off and pick-up logistics.